Sunday, November 22, 2009

Week 18


Ok, I have gotten a little behind on this blog, so I may need to be doing some double posting to catch back up. I should have more time as the Holidays approach to get back up to where I should be.


This is a shot I took in the Spring of 2006 in Athens. This photo really makes me appreciate the simple workflow of digital photography. One problem with negatives is that you must store them properly and it is not nearly as easy to find the image you are looking for when you have thousands of images. This photo only brings this to mind because I found this image in the trunk of my car when I went to turn in my lease. I'm not sure how the pictures ended up there, but for anyone who has seen the trunk of my car, you would know something as small as 36 images on film could easily be lost. Luckily, they were not too damaged.


No comments:

Post a Comment