Thursday, September 8, 2011

NYC Post III

     Technically speaking, neither of these photos are great in my opinion but there is one thing about them I find very interesting and that is the difference in color tone in the exposure. I was walking up 6th Ave at 50th St and as I looked up, Radio City Music Hall looked very monochrome. For a place that is usually very colorful, I found it eerily creepy like I was in an Alfred Hitchcock movie. This is where I snapped the first picture.
     When I made it up to 51st St, I turned back around and snapped the second picture which turned out to be extremely colorful for being taken in a rainstorm. The time between these two photos was about one minute. The only adjustments made post production was a very slight adjustment in contrast and a slight adjustment in exposure.




No comments:

Post a Comment